Making a list

Hello moms, I'm making a list to make sure i get everything by the time my baby gets here. Is there anything I'm missing?
Crib
Changing table
Diapers
Wipes
Socks
Onesies
Pajamas
Shirts
Pants
Bottles
Breast pump
Baby bath tub seat
Bouncer
Shoes
Pack and play
Nail and booger kit
Blankets
Binks
Burp cloths
Car seat
Belly time pillow
Baby shampoo
Baby lotion
Baby powder
Rash cream
Teething rings
Toys
Baby brush
Bottle warmer
Diaper bag
Well I'm super lost on what to buy I just went blank and I know you're the one wanting help but this helped me A LOT!  Thank you lol
Lol stroller
Wipe Warmer, Baby Thermometer Lol IThink U Covered EveryThing Else
Jen I'm glad i could help and thank you ladies i knew i was missing some common sense things lol.
I see breast pump so I take it you are breastfeeding. One thing that helped or should I say saved me in my first breastfeeding adventure was slow flo nipples for the bottles. I say this because in the beginning of breastfeeding it can be a bumpy road. Your newborn is inexperienced as well as you and your nipples get sore etc. I used my breast pump for the first month until she settled down and wasn't so "eager". Then because I was using the slow flo nipple she was happy to go right back to me breastfeeding her. This is because our milk flows faster than the nipple does. It's a little trick I got from my grandmother. Good luck!
towel, fever med, baby oil, hats, breast pads because you may leak milk, bibs...
these are all I remember...
Thanks ladies. And thank you, yes i plan on breast feeding as long as i can because i don't like all the unnecessary stuff in formula, and its just way better in my opinion for the baby. But thank you that helps me alot.
If you are going to breastfeed you will probably need some breast pads and lanolin cream, and storage bags if you're going back to work. You really don't need shoes, although they are cute. Also baby powder really doesn't get used. Personally I thought cornstarch worked way better than diaper rash cream for my kids. You don't have a swing listed. And baby tshirt a don't work well with winter babies bc they just bunch up around their arms. Don't buy too many pacifiers some babies don't use them or only use a certain kind so you may have to try a few to find one she or he will take. Same with bottles.
Definitely need a Swing (:
Thank you i added breast pads and a breast feeding apron to my list earlier along with a swing :) and my baby isn't due August so i added long sleeve shirts to my list since that is close to winter again. But also need t shirt style shirts for inside because we keep our house very warm because we have exotic animals tthat need
Thank you i added breast pads and a breast feeding apron to my list earlier along with a swing :) and my baby isn't due August so i added long sleeve shirts to my list since that is close to winter again. But also need t shirt style shirts for inside because we keep our house very warm because we have exotic animals tthat need to stay warm (sugar gliders). And allot of the tine it
Thank you i added breast pads and a breast feeding apron to my list earlier along with a swing :) and my baby isn't due August so i added long sleeve shirts to my list since that is close to winter again. But also need t shirt style shirts for inside because we keep our house very warm because we have exotic animals tthat need to stay warm (sugar gliders). And allot of the time it gets very hot

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community