Needs
Im a new mom and getting prepared for my daughter that is coming in february and im just wondering what absolute things do u need for babies besides the basics what things made life and caring for baby so much easier
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
757137 tn?1347200053
Babies do not require much of anything. A place to sleep, a carriage, a blanket, gowns or all-in-ones, paper diapers, Desitin, a bottle for water, a pair of breasts. I never used baby oils or baby wipes, but washed his/her bottom under a faucet of warm water.

There is plenty of other stuff you can buy, but nothing that you really need.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
A carseat, bed or bassinet, diapers n baby bath products, sleepers,t-shirts,socks, mittens,clothes, snowsuit {february is mid winter where I live}...oh bottles, pacifiers, formula or whatever u need for nursing. Hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Receiving blankets or a good swaddling cloth make life a whole lot easier. They make muslin cloth swaddling wraps that stretch and are super easy to use. They sell them at buy buy baby or babies r us. Also a boppy pillow, although not necessary, can be very helpful for breastfeeding, tummy time, and just as a baby lounger. Congrats and good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1927809 tn?1324702000
As my experience with my first baby the swing absolute help. bassinet is useless sorry crib is way better they can stand & practice...definitely get the saucer my baby quickly learn to jump bounce & her muscles got really strong she started walking on her 8 months..hope this helps :) .congratulations & have fun!!:)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1066426 tn?1330274149
The swing was a godsend for getting my baby to sleep.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1884497 tn?1330452659
Ya I have to agree swing help a lot my son sleept in his swing for awhile
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Pacifier... Oneseis... Diaper stacker... First aid kit... Comb n brush... Nail clipper... Nasal thing... Hand sanitizer... Bottles... Bottle warmer... Srerilizer... Pacifier holder... Bib... Humidifier... Dreft... Monitor... Breast pump...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Baby Products Community Resources
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
Blank
St. Paul, MN
9442948 tn?1406820051
Blank