What are the best diapers
16 Responses
I love pamper swaddlers!
Pampers!
Pampers for sure.
Pampers
Pampers are really good
Pampers baby dry are my favorite!
I love Huggies!! With my first child I tried other brands like pampers and luv because that's what I got at my baby shower but when I started purchasing them myself I gravitated towards Huggies !! My diaper plan for my little girl will also consist of Huggies since they worked so well with my son!! But every child is different so I would say test a few brands out for yourself and see what works best for you and baby !!
To me as the baby ages they each are relavent. Like a lot of people said from newborn to a size 3 I love pampers swaddlers. From size 3 and 4 Huggies cruisers and 5 and 6 Huggies easy ups.
Pampers baby Dry! I've tried parents choice, Huggies, and pampers.
I personally love pampers, but a much more experienced mom I know raves about luvs! I've barely given them a shot but I'm going to soon!
Pampers and luvs!
If you go to Costco, costco diapers all the way! LUVS are way tok thin, huggies and pampers are good but just so expensive. At costco i get 175 size 2 diapers for $25... very cheap!
4268628 tn?1375041176
Different for every kid. Best to try them all. Early on, Pampers were great for us. As she became more mobile we found Costco to be the best bet. Even though Huggies makes them, they work better than Huggies. Go figure.
12788993 tn?1427512059
Hmmm maybe I'm the only cheap momma on here lol. I was really satisfied with parents choice diapers...ya occasionally they leak but if u change ur baby when ur supposed to then idk maybe not. I like parents choice but second choice would be huggies
I am a Pampers lover! I tried using any other brand with my son but he would break out really bad. So if my daughter's skin is going to be anything like her brothers I'm sticking with Pampers
Ive always used pampers at first until both my kids started wearing size 3 diapers then changed brands to huggies slip on diapers.  

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.