Pregnancy Acne...HELP!

I am just about 7 wks pregnant, and my face and neck are breaking out. Has anyone tried anything specifically for pregnancy acne? is there such a thing?!! This is my first pregnancy. Thanks!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's happened to me too. Since ive been drinking plenty of water it started to clear up. Good luck with everything :-)
Helpful - 0
it gets worse.. well it doesnt get better. same advice really. drink plenty of water and try make it only water. it does help.
Helpful - 0
you can try putting honey on the breakout at night and then a bandaid, but it needs to be rae honey or you could use coconut oil and rub into soon at night and leave in for a few then rinse. both are marital and highly anti microbial/bacterial.
Helpful - 0
I have been using peter thomas roth anti aging cleanser and it has kept my skin clear this pregnancy(knock on wood). My 1st pregnancy my skin was awful and I was using clinique and it didnt help. My dr and dermatologist recommended something stronger this time and both said my face wash is safe for pregnancy
Helpful - 0
you can make a scrub using stuff at home. an  It's all healthy things. just do some research on it, I know they have some  on YouTube also
Helpful - 0
17 weeks an still breaking out v.v it's not cool, I take care my face a lot but I still get acne, it's my first baby
Helpful - 0
dont think there is any avoiding it. part and parcel of creating a beautiful baby ladies. love your spots :-)
you have them because of your horemones when making a baby. not because ur unhygenic
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community