Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Acne...HELP!

I am just about 7 wks pregnant, and my face and neck are breaking out. Has anyone tried anything specifically for pregnancy acne? is there such a thing?!! This is my first pregnancy. Thanks!!!
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's happened to me too. Since ive been drinking plenty of water it started to clear up. Good luck with everything :-)
Helpful - 0
7765842 tn?1406963224
it gets worse.. well it doesnt get better. same advice really. drink plenty of water and try make it only water. it does help.
Helpful - 0
you can try putting honey on the breakout at night and then a bandaid, but it needs to be rae honey or you could use coconut oil and rub into soon at night and leave in for a few then rinse. both are marital and highly anti microbial/bacterial.
Helpful - 0
I have been using peter thomas roth anti aging cleanser and it has kept my skin clear this pregnancy(knock on wood). My 1st pregnancy my skin was awful and I was using clinique and it didnt help. My dr and dermatologist recommended something stronger this time and both said my face wash is safe for pregnancy
Helpful - 0
you can make a scrub using stuff at home. an  It's all healthy things. just do some research on it, I know they have some  on YouTube also
Helpful - 0
17 weeks an still breaking out v.v it's not cool, I take care my face a lot but I still get acne, it's my first baby
Helpful - 0
7765842 tn?1406963224
dont think there is any avoiding it. part and parcel of creating a beautiful baby ladies. love your spots :-)
you have them because of your horemones when making a baby. not because ur unhygenic
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.