Question of the Month: June / July 2013

What is your "best kept secret" regarding baby products that you'd like to share with the world?  Maybe something that was tremendously helpful for you, something new on the market, something you wished you knew about but didn't have.  These are all ideas to post about.  No right or wrong answers - just a great way to share with other Mom's and Dad's the items you loved the most!
I my baby is one year old and I had bought baby car seats and car safety things online from the baby-direct side. All product are really nice and safety for baby and it is really new in market.
With my first I had a Snuggli, which was awesome. Strollers are such a pain we usually left ours at home. This time I have a sling which I am super excited to try. It seems even easier than the Snuggli.
Thanks for sharing your comments with us. They're helpful for our community members.   Everyone is welcome to continue answering this thread, as well as look for new questions each month!

Best,

Cheryl
MedHelp
Old style cloth nappies/diapers.  I used them as nappies/diapers for part of the time but they have so many uses.... So versatile.
Burp cloth, covering for the change table, great for wetting and keeping baby cool. Rolled up for support for bub. Once my son was out of nappies we used them for dusting, cleaning the car, soaking up spills... Everything!
Highly recommend getting some even if your not going to use them as nappies/diapers.
Yall will think im crazy but when my son started teething i found slim-jims help more than anything rlse did planning on useing them with baby #2 as well
I found the exact car seat I wanted and then began shopping for the best deal. Finally went to nobetterdeal . Com and they had it for 70% of retail just because the box was banged up. So excited to use it!
Nipple cream that is safe for breast feeding...I used it on baby behind her ears and in the neck folds....sometim. milk dripps there and momoisture collects so the creamwas great to protect her skin from iirritation and getting cracked plus if it was safe for baby to ingest it it was definitely safe on her skin
Instead of towels I used those gauze like cloths to dry baby afyer bath.....waaaay better they suck up the moisture so quickly and are thin enough to get into skin folds....even the thinnest towels are still too bulky for a newborn
Bouncy seat.  Both my boys loved it.  I would set it on the floor while I made dinner, outside the shower, etc. and I was able to have two hands to work with to do things while knowing baby was right there, safe and happy.  Probably not much of a secret but have to say it was my most used baby item.  

Best,

Cheryl
MedHelp

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community