Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
10947 tn?1281404252

Question of the Month: June / July 2013

What is your "best kept secret" regarding baby products that you'd like to share with the world?  Maybe something that was tremendously helpful for you, something new on the market, something you wished you knew about but didn't have.  These are all ideas to post about.  No right or wrong answers - just a great way to share with other Mom's and Dad's the items you loved the most!
10 Responses
5675065 tn?1372152511
I my baby is one year old and I had bought baby car seats and car safety things online from the baby-direct side. All product are really nice and safety for baby and it is really new in market.
With my first I had a Snuggli, which was awesome. Strollers are such a pain we usually left ours at home. This time I have a sling which I am super excited to try. It seems even easier than the Snuggli.
10947 tn?1281404252
Thanks for sharing your comments with us. They're helpful for our community members.   Everyone is welcome to continue answering this thread, as well as look for new questions each month!

Best,

Cheryl
MedHelp
Old style cloth nappies/diapers.  I used them as nappies/diapers for part of the time but they have so many uses.... So versatile.
Burp cloth, covering for the change table, great for wetting and keeping baby cool. Rolled up for support for bub. Once my son was out of nappies we used them for dusting, cleaning the car, soaking up spills... Everything!
Highly recommend getting some even if your not going to use them as nappies/diapers.
5670884 tn?1374749288
Yall will think im crazy but when my son started teething i found slim-jims help more than anything rlse did planning on useing them with baby #2 as well
5300020 tn?1376762379
I found the exact car seat I wanted and then began shopping for the best deal. Finally went to nobetterdeal . Com and they had it for 70% of retail just because the box was banged up. So excited to use it!
Nipple cream that is safe for breast feeding...I used it on baby behind her ears and in the neck folds....sometim. milk dripps there and momoisture collects so the creamwas great to protect her skin from iirritation and getting cracked plus if it was safe for baby to ingest it it was definitely safe on her skin
Instead of towels I used those gauze like cloths to dry baby afyer bath.....waaaay better they suck up the moisture so quickly and are thin enough to get into skin folds....even the thinnest towels are still too bulky for a newborn
973741 tn?1342342773
Bouncy seat.  Both my boys loved it.  I would set it on the floor while I made dinner, outside the shower, etc. and I was able to have two hands to work with to do things while knowing baby was right there, safe and happy.  Probably not much of a secret but have to say it was my most used baby item.  
463897 tn?1468013750
Thanks for sharing your comments with us. They're helpful for our community members.   Everyone is welcome to continue answering this thread, as well as look for new questions each month!

Best,

Cheryl
MedHelp

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.