Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

Registry help!!

Please help me!! What should i put on my registry i already have a crib,bottles, humidifier, but i know a
I need more help please!!
8 Responses
Find online a baby checklist, that's what I did (I found one on pinterest).
Pack n play, maybe a swing or a bouncer chair, baby monitor, car seat, stroller, bathing supplies high chair & maybe a couple clothing items (:  
I would try to find a checklist and also I went to the baby section online and went through each department, takes a little longer but you don't miss anything that way.
Diapers and wipes! You never can have too many of those!
Wal-Mart has a registry and on there is a check list that I found helpful
Don't forget to add those little kits to clip there nails and stuff like that and I added little remedies for baby just in case he gets sick I have it ready .also diaper bag
I did a registry on Amazon.com and they take you through all the different baby supplies and you pick what you want to add.
Not sire if i could live without: diaper genie.. Personally I did one of those baby check lists from online (google search, new mom checklist) and went to myregistry.com so I can put things from ALL different retailers on it, no limits, good luck.
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.