Baby Products Community

Sling or baby carrier brands??

What is the best sling or carrier to use during breastfeeding? I have an 18 month old son and I'm going to be pretty busy running around with him so I would like something that would be convenient with him and breastfeeding.
Stretchy wraps are great for newborns, like a Moby. Woven wraps can be good for littles but have more support to carry bigger babies too, they're definitely a bigger investment - I like Natibaby and Kokadi but there are tons of options. A good structured carrier can also be a good choice (I'm a buckle fan) as long as it has a wide seat to properly support baby's butt and hips (instead of the "crotch-dangler" style of Baby Bjorn and Infantino carriers) - check out brands like Ergo, Beco, Tula, Babyhawk. I know plenty of mamas who swear by ring slings but I'm not as familiar with them. Ask the internet! Lots of info out there.
I've found moby and k'tans are easiest for breastfeeding while baby is still little
I heard of mom's being good but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg when I know they won't be in it for long