A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members
2515342 tn?1347080637

Sling or baby carrier brands??

What is the best sling or carrier to use during breastfeeding? I have an 18 month old son and I'm going to be pretty busy running around with him so I would like something that would be convenient with him and breastfeeding.
3 Responses
Stretchy wraps are great for newborns, like a Moby. Woven wraps can be good for littles but have more support to carry bigger babies too, they're definitely a bigger investment - I like Natibaby and Kokadi but there are tons of options. A good structured carrier can also be a good choice (I'm a buckle fan) as long as it has a wide seat to properly support baby's butt and hips (instead of the "crotch-dangler" style of Baby Bjorn and Infantino carriers) - check out brands like Ergo, Beco, Tula, Babyhawk. I know plenty of mamas who swear by ring slings but I'm not as familiar with them. Ask the internet! Lots of info out there.
7061953 tn?1394104101
I've found moby and k'tans are easiest for breastfeeding while baby is still little
2515342 tn?1347080637
I heard of mom's being good but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg when I know they won't be in it for long
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.