Trade in at Babies R Us

Does anyone know if I take in an old carseat and get.the coupon, would it work towards a base for a carseat? Found an awesome deal a couple mo the ago on the carseat but need an extra base.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I believe it should since it's baby gear
Helpful - 0
I actually called in the next day. I was hoping someone would be up in the middle of the night n save me the phone call. They said no. It's only for big items.
Helpful - 0
O wow...I thought that it would work on any baby gear. But I have been reading on different posts some stores are doing different things than others.
Helpful - 0
Figures I'd have to be nearest to the store that follows the rules ;) and even that is 30 min away.
Helpful - 0
what trade in coupon are you talking about?
Helpful - 0
If you take in an old or expired big box item (carseat, bed, high chair, swing, etc) to the store they will give you a coupon towards another big box item.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community