WASH BABY CLOTHES??

My husband seems to think I  should not wash baby clothes. But I'm just wounder ing should I wash everything up.
You should wash everything, who knows who touched them or where they were stored. Baby's skin is very sensitive.
After my baby has worn or spit up on items i use to use baby detergent
If my stuff was packaged, I didn't. I wouldn't worry about it unless u put something that's new on them and it irritates their skin. Really tho, it's up to u. Whatever makes u more comfortable.
People are telling me not to too because the clothes won't look "as new." But I'm taking the tags off & washing everything
I would recommend to wash everything. Anything that has been made in China for example has been but into a container and the containers are sprayed and filled with chemicals to kill all insects and animals before the items enter where ever they are going. Even though they may have been aired out, I dont like the thought of putting something on my new born with those types of chemicals on them. Each to their own, thats just my personal opinion.
I'd wash them. Just like bump 2 be said you don't know where it's been stored and also way if when it was in warehouse there was mice or something on it ya know
Who the hell cares if they don't look as new that's stupid. WASH everything  Babies are very sensitive. And like someone else said who knows whos touched them where theyve been how they were packaged. Not to mention the dyes they were made out of are harsh. And use like all free and clear or dreft.
yeah, I'll be washing EVERYTHING!

I worked at a clothing store before/during college & you'd be amazed how FILTHY my hands would be before leaving work after sorting through/straightening up the clothes.. literally, you'd think I'd been playing in dirt, but it was only from touching the clothes.. nothing else.

they're dirtier than people think.. but just as others have said.. that's just my 2 cents.. ((:
You need to wash all new clothes. My mother works at a garment factory. All clothes have some sort of chemical to keep bugs off them and to keep them fresh until purchase. I wash using dreft.
I wash EVERY THING even for myself
Yes, wash everything, clothes, blankets, toys. For soft plush toys, a wet wash cloth with a little dish soap works well.
I washed everything! All of my baby's outfits, towels, spit up cloths, wash cloths, blankets, crib set. I even took the cover off of the car seat and washed it lol. I'm now in the process of washing and sanitizing the bottles and pacifiers and teething rings. You can never be too safe when it comes to your baby!
My mom didn't with me or either of my siblings. I'm not either. Seems silly. I have several friends with babies and they didn't either.
Oh heck yes, wash everything! Babies skin is so sensitive that it wouldn't take much to irritate they're delicate skin. I wash everything in All fragrance free detergent for babies & use a bounce dryer sheet that is also fragrance free for babies.
I'm washing all my clothes, blankets, bibs and sheets before baby uses them. The tags on the clothes say to wash before use. Besides, like others say, you don't know what chemicals or whatever are on clothes.
I wash every thing!!!!! Even new clothing, although I do not dry every thing. I hang some clothing items to dry, while others I put on a gentle dry cycle for a few minutes. It's a personal decision.
I'm agree with ashstap18, you never know what can cause a reaction to your baby,  I washed everything clothes,blanket,toys, bottles; carseat cover.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community