Does WIC give you a breast pump? If so , do they give it to you after youve had the baby?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I think they only give it you if either you start working or go to school.. they might give it to you if you cant brestfeed..
Helpful - 0
In Arizona at my wic office they let you rent one but IDK about other places
Helpful - 0
Im in CA and they told me they rent them to you to use at any time and there are some people who qualify to receive a free one to keep, i just don't know the qualifications.
Helpful - 0
Wic or ur insurance company will give it to you  u don't have to be working or going to school. I got mine's last year from my insurance company
Helpful - 0
Im in Ohio my insurance pays for and its free for me but its only like 20-40 at target thats where i got mine.
Helpful - 0
In Oregon if you work or go to school full time and are a breast milk only mom they will give you one, if your health insurance won't. If your health insurance will pay or you use formula half the time they won't.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community