Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

What bottles are good to use

Hello my name is Courtney and I'm tying to see what baby bottles are good to use ?
10 Responses
I bought Dr.brown bottles, i heard Dr.brown, Avent & Tommee bottles are good
Thank you I heard the same thing !! When did you start feeling your baby move ?
Like around 20 weeks
Oh okay cause I'm 18 weeks today and I still don't feel nothing yet lol
Doctor brown are fantastic for baby's with bad colic or find it hard to get wind up. I used them and avent as they were both brilliant. Never liked tommie tippee but just my opinion
So funny but my lil guy only liked the parents choice cheapy walmart bottles
I just bought the Playtex Ventaire Bottle Gift Set . Start off with bottles already made to reduce colic .
Okay thank y'all when did y'all baby strart moving
In the first month or so the avent are great and the ventaire but later on I found the Wal-Mart nubby brand with the bumpy nipples are the best for rice and formula or rice and breast milk bottles .... I cut the slits a little longer with sissor and make a thicker rice bottle after that but I always have premee babies bc I have uterine grow disorder ... With a combination of breast milk rice and formula my children both doubled in weight in the first two weeks after birth ... No lie so I had to share that it is so helpful
4268628 tn?1375041176
It depends on your baby. Each is different.  Your best bet is to get a couple of a couple brands and try them out. Our mix with our daughter was a lansinoh bottle with a Dr Brown's nipple.
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.