Baby Products Community

What to buy? Help

Hey girls.. Well I am 20weeks pregnant and I feel like time is flying right by..& up till now I am clueless of what do buy for my baby.im having a girl and I am due August 15.. What should I buy? What will she need? What about the weather ? Does the weather depends on what I should buy her!?? HELP!!1st time mommy
Buy baby leggings, singlets, t-shirts. Jumpsuits. I would start buying big stuff earlier better like the cot, pram, capsule, high chair, change table, baby bath. Maybe buy the toiletrie stuff and babies feeding items. Bottles bibs dummies. An maybe some toys. Just a suggestion I'll be buying glow in the dark stickers for my babies room and a night lamb for bubs. It's better to buy stuff why it's earlier because it gets tiring when your further along. Good luck
With my first baby I bought the cot pram change table and car seat first lay by some if that helps I then slowly bough clothes mainly jump suits some beanies singlets and socks
Then if you have decided whether you are bottle feeding or breast feeding you get what you need then I bought a nappy bag and packed it.for the hospital, I also bought heaps of nappies and wipes (despoisble but can be washable if that's what you.want) and then packed my hospital bag as well good luck :-)
At around 20 weeks we started getting clothes on clearance because that was Christmas time and she's due in May so all the summer clothes were on sale. We got the crib, mattress, glider, cars eat and stroller early on because it takes a lot to put it all together and I like to do it even though hubby can lol. Don't stock pile on things because baby shower you will get a lot of stuff and just over the course of 20 weeks you'll end up with clothes too. We did a gender reveal party and we did a diaper raffle so we got lots of diapers and we're doing another diaper raffle at the baby shower, so we will get a lot of diapers there too. I'm in a stand still until the baby shower on the 9th because we need to see what we get and whatever else we need.
Are you having a baby shower ? If I was you I would wait to see what you get for the baby shower and whatever you don't have you could get it .. But if you don't want to wait .. You could get diapers wipes bottle, bib, sock , mitten , hat ,clothes  (don't get a lot of newborn size baby grow out of it too fast) car seat , stroller , blankets
I would definitely check oit Lucies list. It has everything you actually need, very informative and comprehensive list.
Buy everything you feel you need, stroller, car seat, crib, bassinatte, onasies, pjs, wipes, pampers, some cloths on clearance ( make sure u r buying the right sizes for the type of cloths u r buying) bcuz even if you have a bbs they still wont buy all the stuff u need and is not the same as u picking it yourself.  
I would recommend baby grows 0-3 months as newborn didn't fit my babies they were all over 7 odd. Wouldn't go for newborn nappies either go a size up.