Baby Products Community

What's the best cloth diaper?

Cloth diaper prices range wildly, but Wichita ones are the best?  Are certain inserts better than others?
Fluff love & CD science is an amazing resource on Facebook, I highly recommend checking it out.  They have everything you want to know and more. I started collecting cloth when I first found out I was pregnant in February, and now have around 50 diapers purchased from various co-ops online. I've heard it's good to try a variety of diapers to find out what works best for you and your baby. I mostly have a collection of pockets, and AIOs with bamboo, cotton, and hemp inserts as I've heard natural fibers are more absorbent. I'm due in five weeks now, and can't wait to get some cloth on my baby.
I agree, use a few different types to see what works best. Hemp inserts ate supposed to absorb more fluid but it didn't for us.
Thank you!