Would you use a baby wipes container w/ a fan for drying?

I'm in the process of developing a new baby wipes container and I'm trying to find out if anyone else would find it useful. It's simply a wipes container with an additional compartment on the side that houses a battery powered fan(not heated). The compartment is enclosed and safe, fine mesh over the vents. You turn it on, position the container to direct the airflow, and it quickly "air dries" the area. The container also has a light for night time changes.

I came up with this after always "blowing" and "fanning" my son's bum to dry it after a change. The creams wont adhere if there's even a little moisture and I thought a quick  "air drying" with a fan might help prevent diaper rash.

Would you use a wipes container w/ a fan if it could safely and thoroughly "air dry" the moisture after a changing?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes sounds like a shark tank trip
Helpful - 0
Yes
Helpful - 0
I would definitely consider it.  :)
Helpful - 0
No way
Helpful - 0
Pry not. This is my 2nd baby and if I got by with out something the 1st time, I'm sure I will this time.
Helpful - 0
Might give it a try and would probably end up in a lot of baby shower gift bags
Helpful - 0
No, this is my second and I never had an issue with creams adhereing. If there was any moisture, a quick back and forth fanning  movement with an extra diaper dries the area.
Helpful - 0
No, never felt that diaper rash cream did any good for my first 2 children I use cornstarch on them and that's what I will use this time bc it keeps their bottoms dry and helps in one diaper change on any rash they have ever gotten.
Helpful - 0
Thanks to all who replied, I appreciate the input.
PLEASE HELP ME AND VOTE-
If I'm the only one who would use it, there's no reason to continue developing any further so PLEASE help me decide.
The poll is not a marketing gimmick or anything- no tracking that I'm aware of and no displaying who voted.
Have to say I loved the Shark Tank response, pretty funny.
Helpful - 0
Can't vote via phone app :( but I would consider it. Might be better to ask me again come summer time. :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community