baby products

Hi im only 11 weeks should i begin to buy baby products when i know her gender?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
are you having a baby shower?? if yes ill wait until the babyshower..
Helpful - 0
U could wait until u know the gender if thats what u wanted to do. That way u will know what gender to buy for. That usually happens around 16-20 weeks or 4-5 months but sometimes I depends. I am gonna wait to see what the gender is. Even though my Man feels its a Boy
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
Sometimes it's better to wait till after the 1st trimester is over. Until you find out the sex, you could still get gender neutral items. But if you have a shower I would wait till then and work on making a really good registry :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community