Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

babylist

Hey Mommies, I need help putting a list together of must needed items for my son..im 21 weeks already bought a stroller...Can u just post what u feel is needed below
11 Responses
Car seat, blankets, clothes, playard crib, bouncer, diaper bag, diapers, wipes, pacifier, bottles, burp cloth, breastpump (if you're planning on breastfeeding), bath tub, towel&washcloth, and a grooming kit.. I'm expecting a boy, too. I only have 3 weeks so those were some things I bought for him. Once yall come home after delivery then you'll know your other baby's needs..  
Go online to a store of your choice and print out a registry it will tell you what you should purchase and how many. Some stuff is not needed but you will have a general idea.
What is that site called
Diaper genies are absolutely amazing especially if you have dogs bc mine love to tear up the poopy diapers!!!!  A lot of passys bc the house will eat a lot of them!! Haha bibs bc they throw up so much when they are little and formula stains instantly!!!
I used buybuybaby but you can also go on the website The Bump and download one.
I was given a diaper genie and already hate it and I've always thought baby swings/bouncers were useless. But if you really want them consider getting them used. Babies dont need so much...
Go get a air tight dog food container for used diapers way cheaper and uses plastic grocery bags. A cheap diaper genie lol. I see a portable cheap swing that folds up and can carry room to room. Crib I like used. Pack n play used. Clothes. Cloth diapers for burp rag way cheaper! Bottles if you formula feed. Spend the money on pacifier straps you will never loose a paci so only get a few. 3 packof straps is only 2$ on amazon. II'm prego with baby # 4 and very frugal.
I wouldn't get a breast pump yet. They are very expensive and you don't know yet if you are going to have that much milk anyways.
I think a diaper genie is a love hate item. I had one with the my first and used it as a hamper instead of a diaper pale. Lol I never had a true need to use it. There are things u can do without but diapers, wipes, sleepers (a lot), socks blankets, burp clothes, bassinet, nose suction thing.. theres more but u will use those things a lot..
Thanks ladies...
Just go on babiesrus.com. When you start a registry it has a checklist.
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.