Baby Products Community

babylist

Hey Mommies, I need help putting a list together of must needed items for my son..im 21 weeks already bought a stroller...Can u just post what u feel is needed below
Car seat, blankets, clothes, playard crib, bouncer, diaper bag, diapers, wipes, pacifier, bottles, burp cloth, breastpump (if you're planning on breastfeeding), bath tub, towel&washcloth, and a grooming kit.. I'm expecting a boy, too. I only have 3 weeks so those were some things I bought for him. Once yall come home after delivery then you'll know your other baby's needs..  
Go online to a store of your choice and print out a registry it will tell you what you should purchase and how many. Some stuff is not needed but you will have a general idea.
What is that site called
Diaper genies are absolutely amazing especially if you have dogs bc mine love to tear up the poopy diapers!!!!  A lot of passys bc the house will eat a lot of them!! Haha bibs bc they throw up so much when they are little and formula stains instantly!!!
I used buybuybaby but you can also go on the website The Bump and download one.
I was given a diaper genie and already hate it and I've always thought baby swings/bouncers were useless. But if you really want them consider getting them used. Babies dont need so much...
Go get a air tight dog food container for used diapers way cheaper and uses plastic grocery bags. A cheap diaper genie lol. I see a portable cheap swing that folds up and can carry room to room. Crib I like used. Pack n play used. Clothes. Cloth diapers for burp rag way cheaper! Bottles if you formula feed. Spend the money on pacifier straps you will never loose a paci so only get a few. 3 packof straps is only 2$ on amazon. II'm prego with baby # 4 and very frugal.
I wouldn't get a breast pump yet. They are very expensive and you don't know yet if you are going to have that much milk anyways.
I think a diaper genie is a love hate item. I had one with the my first and used it as a hamper instead of a diaper pale. Lol I never had a true need to use it. There are things u can do without but diapers, wipes, sleepers (a lot), socks blankets, burp clothes, bassinet, nose suction thing.. theres more but u will use those things a lot..
Thanks ladies...
Just go on babiesrus.com. When you start a registry it has a checklist.