back pain

I'm about 25 weeks and I have severe lower back pain (joint related) about where my tail bone and spine meet. Any suggestions on his to relieve it, it almost feels as if I could get a good crack it would feel amazing.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have the same problem still, I'm at 33 weeks. For a while I had to sit with a pillow under me, which helped a little, then I had to be in rocking chair because that didn't force me to sit up completely straight. I also noticed that sleeping with a pillow between my legs not only helped with my sleep at night, but also helped with the pain during the day. I don't know if you've tried any of these but hopefully you will find something. I feel for ya!
Helpful - 0
Thank you. I think the hardest part is I work 10 hour days sitting in a computer chair. All I want to do when I get home is lay flat, and yes the pillow at night works but then whenever I wake up I'm on my back! Lol it's so strange because I've never been able to sleep on my back and now it's almost most comfortable.
Helpful - 0
I had the same problem with my first pregnancy. Go see a chiropractor who specializes in prenatal care. Also try prenatal yoga. You tube some stretches that you can complete  in your trimester. I am 6 weeks with second child and have been doing the yoga . The back pain is not nearly as bad at least not yet.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community