Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

back pain

I'm about 25 weeks and I have severe lower back pain (joint related) about where my tail bone and spine meet. Any suggestions on his to relieve it, it almost feels as if I could get a good crack it would feel amazing.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have the same problem still, I'm at 33 weeks. For a while I had to sit with a pillow under me, which helped a little, then I had to be in rocking chair because that didn't force me to sit up completely straight. I also noticed that sleeping with a pillow between my legs not only helped with my sleep at night, but also helped with the pain during the day. I don't know if you've tried any of these but hopefully you will find something. I feel for ya!
Helpful - 0
Thank you. I think the hardest part is I work 10 hour days sitting in a computer chair. All I want to do when I get home is lay flat, and yes the pillow at night works but then whenever I wake up I'm on my back! Lol it's so strange because I've never been able to sleep on my back and now it's almost most comfortable.
Helpful - 0
I had the same problem with my first pregnancy. Go see a chiropractor who specializes in prenatal care. Also try prenatal yoga. You tube some stretches that you can complete  in your trimester. I am 6 weeks with second child and have been doing the yoga . The back pain is not nearly as bad at least not yet.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.