best nursing pads ?

What's the best breast pads ? Would you do disposable or reusable ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I liked the lansinoh. My siser in , aw sais she used the johnson and johnson and it stuck to her nipplesand hurt to take off.
Helpful - 0
I Can't Remember Three Brand, But They Were Cotton And When I Leaked Stick To My Nipples And Hurt Taking Then Off
Helpful - 0
Lansinoh are the purple brand... I do not like them because they are individually wrapped
Helpful - 0
I used disposable brand in the purple box...I don't remember the name, lol.
Helpful - 0
Disposable, the only pads that worked for me was Johnson and Johnson. I have 2 girls 10 and almost 13. Due again, I looked recently to see if there were any other brands I might like, nope. Some where really thin and awkward showing through my bra. Johnson and Johnson never gave me that problem and they held alot, I never leaked even when I had to work with the first baby.
Helpful - 0
I use disposable. Easier for me. I use a bunch bof brands. Johnson and Johnson,  Nuk, target brand. All work good.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community