best nursing pillow?

I'm curious opinions on what type of nursing pillows people like?  Boppy, my brest friend?
Boppy is good, then baby can use it to help them sit up when they are older. MBF was never really comfortable or the right height for me.
I love my boppy!
I like the boppy
I always liked boppy as well except for when I was sitting in a chair with high arms. Try looking at maternity body pillows too. I did with my 2nd and loved it. Used all during my pregnancy when I slept and was wonderful for breastfeeding because it can wrap completely around you. Can also be used to support baby later.
Thanks everyone
I have a boppy and one of those cheap nursing pillows that you get free with just shipping. I have very large boobs so the smaller nursing pillow is better for me than the boppy because it doesn't lift my daughter as high

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community