Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
What is a good book to read for the first time mom?
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
A really good book is what you expect when you expecting, it tells you how to get pregnant up until the baby is 12 months , good book.
Helpful - 0
Thanks I will check it out:)
Helpful - 0
7602406 tn?1402367748
I agree that is a great book.
Helpful - 0
7763771 tn?1510501652
I recommendoup the duff by kaz cooke
Helpful - 0
Definitely try the Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy. I think that was more helpful then anything else I read during my first pregnancy! It breaks everything down like a best friend would explain it and not just like a doctor would.
Helpful - 0
I have ordered sooo many books I like Counting Down to Baby & eating for pregnancy. Just ordered 100 purees because I want to make my babies food.
Helpful - 0
Everything sounds so good to me. I have gotta to go check them out. Thanks ladies
Helpful - 0
What To Expect When You're Expecting Was GOod For Me. And After I Had My Baby Got What To Expect The First Year
Helpful - 0
7620634 tn?1392949593
My drs office gave me a copy of what to expect when you're expecting, it's a great book with tons of info. I also like the mommy docs' ultimate guide to pregnancy and birth. It has tons of info about what tests you'll have done each trimester, tons of personal stories from the authors and lots of other very useful info.
Helpful - 0
What to Expect when Expecting! I love it♥
Helpful - 0
I read all kinds of book when I was pregnant I loved the book baby bump by Jenny McCarthy it was hilarious.. it's basically what she went through and felt like I read the what to expect book as well and it's good..but if your just lounging and what a good quick read baby bump is awesome ..
Helpful - 0
Sorry it's called belly laughs*
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.