Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

breast feeding?

I have till march and I will be a mommy for the first time. I'm so nerves if I'm gonna be doin everything right or not. And I heard its best if I breast feed. But I also heard if I do breast feed my breast are going to be destroyed. Wat do I do
2 Responses
7017544 tn?1390087085
Dont listen to people. I breastfed for 2years and they are fine. Depends how to take care of you breasts. Support them . cream them. Make sure your wearing a nursing bra. Ther are so many benefits for breastfeeding I don't understand why people never have it as a first option. *you lose a lot of weight * baby gets protected from any infections *the milk changes with the baby age so they will have all the nutrients they need. *its cheaper *no time wasting with bottles *special bond with baby *you know 100% sure the baby is getting the best!!
It's actually the changes your breasts go through during pregnancy that "destroy" your breasts. Although I really have no complaints about mine and I've breast fed both my children and will this one too. Also it helps reduce your risk of breast cancer by up to 40%. Honestly during the first 3 weeks were the hardest for me simply bc your body is trying to regulate your supply so you tend to become enforces and it can hurt but otherwise I didn't have any other issues.
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.