breast pumps

So I have decided I want to breastfeed. I was wondering what brand pumps you have and which you would recommend.  Thank you in advanced.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Medela! Haven't used yet but Supposively the best out there. Make sure you call your insurance company, 99% of time the pump is covered and they hook you up with online ordering. I got mine free and saved us around 200$.
Helpful - 0
I have a Medela and I hated it!!!  So loud,  suction was weak even on the highest setting... My friend loves her ameda which I will be borrowing once this baby comes
Helpful - 0
All of my mom friends used Medela and it's the one I plan on using. A big bonus was my insurance covered it. :) One less this to buy for my baby girl!
Helpful - 0
You should get the even flow pumps. They are a good quality and very cheap. That thing is my best friend
Helpful - 0
I have both the madela and Ameda. I can say i honestly am not a fan of the madela, its loud and the suction isnt the greatest. It also has only one 2 settings for speed letdown and slow pump this is the madela single electric pump. I love my ameda its much quiter and has 3 speed settimg and 3 different suction settings. I like it cause you can change the suction eithout changing the speed. This is the ameda purely..
Helpful - 0
I have the Medela Pump in Style and I love it. When double pumping it is super efficient and comfortable. At work, including set up and clean up, I would pump in 15 to 20 minutes. It didn't work as well when only pumping one side, but I didn't need to do that very often. I plan to use it with this baby, too. My insurance covered it 100%.
Helpful - 0
Medela freestyle electric pump is the one I purchased. I decided to buy used and got a great deal and only spent 20 dollars on a replacement part. Much more affordable than buying new one if your worried about costs. hopefully you find something you love
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community