Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

breast pumps

So I have decided I want to breastfeed. I was wondering what brand pumps you have and which you would recommend.  Thank you in advanced.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Medela! Haven't used yet but Supposively the best out there. Make sure you call your insurance company, 99% of time the pump is covered and they hook you up with online ordering. I got mine free and saved us around 200$.
Helpful - 0
I have a Medela and I hated it!!!  So loud,  suction was weak even on the highest setting... My friend loves her ameda which I will be borrowing once this baby comes
Helpful - 0
All of my mom friends used Medela and it's the one I plan on using. A big bonus was my insurance covered it. :) One less this to buy for my baby girl!
Helpful - 0
You should get the even flow pumps. They are a good quality and very cheap. That thing is my best friend
Helpful - 0
I have both the madela and Ameda. I can say i honestly am not a fan of the madela, its loud and the suction isnt the greatest. It also has only one 2 settings for speed letdown and slow pump this is the madela single electric pump. I love my ameda its much quiter and has 3 speed settimg and 3 different suction settings. I like it cause you can change the suction eithout changing the speed. This is the ameda purely..
Helpful - 0
I have the Medela Pump in Style and I love it. When double pumping it is super efficient and comfortable. At work, including set up and clean up, I would pump in 15 to 20 minutes. It didn't work as well when only pumping one side, but I didn't need to do that very often. I plan to use it with this baby, too. My insurance covered it 100%.
Helpful - 0
Medela freestyle electric pump is the one I purchased. I decided to buy used and got a great deal and only spent 20 dollars on a replacement part. Much more affordable than buying new one if your worried about costs. hopefully you find something you love
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.