car seat question

what is the most difficult to undo chest clip on a booster seat with a 5 point harness, we currently have a graco nautilus and my 2 yr old has figured out how to undo the chest clip and get her arms out. i was looking at the recaro prosport and the evenflo momentum 65 dlx but only online and they dont have them in stores around me so i was wondering if anyone had advice on either seat before i make an online purchase. thanks
They are all about the same as far as I've seen. Once they get to that age you just have to watch them an make sure they know not to undo it. A little swat on the hand and a stern voice should do it.
My son tried that once. I pulled over spanked his hand and tightened up the straps as tight as I could so even if he undid the buckle it was still very snug. He hated being strapped in so tight so he never did it again. He is now in a high back booster and doesn't try to get out from under his straps. He actually scolds my friends kids when they are riding with us because he knows it is wrong. Its pretty funny :)

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community