crib net

Is anyone else going to try it? I feel like it'll be great for keeping my cat out of the crib. At the same time it worries me about having the baby under a net.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If you worried I say get the time declawed yes it's kinda mean but this y it won't scratch the baby plus I believe the cat and the baby will bond if it does go in the crib but you want to keep them separate until the baby has its shots
Helpful - 0
Our cats never once tried to jump in my sons crib. Once his scent was on it they seemed to know not to do it.
Helpful - 0
Mine came with a warning in the instructions saying dont caover it with netter its a hazars and dangerous. Id suggest you dont do it justt keep an eye on your cat, put him in a room when you and baby olare in the living room or do something to make sure the cats not junping on the baby
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community