Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

diapers

What is the best brand of diapers to use? Im a first time mom.
11 Responses
I prefer papers swaddlers, they are extremely soft, great for sensitive skin and has a wet indicator. Most large brands will send you samples if you sign up on their website.
6186436 tn?1394982986
I did huggies with my daughter and for my son I got both huggies and pampers just to see what will work best for him. I loved huggies for my daughter tho the ones with pooh bear on them :)
If you dont mind doing a load of laundry every otherday i suggest cloth diapering because of the chemicals in desposable diapers.
I have used almost every diaper so I could see whatone I liked the most and i have chose huggies. I have had a lot of problems with all the others.
It really depends on the child. What worked on my daughter didnt work on my son. I could only use huggies for my son.  My daughter could only use luvs. They would break out with other brands. I like pampers though. I used pampers pull ups over anything else. This child I'm cloth diapering. Not messing with what diaper to use :-) my piece of advice is dont buy all one brand. You might not use more than one or two diapers of some. Unless your lucky :-D
Huggies little snugglers he kept getting diaper rashes with pampers
I tried them all, I prefer luvs(the never leak and are the cheapest). My daughter had a terrible allergic reaction to any huggies product. It gave her skin blisters, it looked like it ate her skin. At daycare they accidently used huggies and it happened again.
I tried them all, I prefer luvs(the never leak and are the cheapest). My daughter had a terrible allergic reaction to any huggies product. It gave her skin blisters, it looked like it ate her skin. At daycare they accidently used huggies and it happened again.
I used luvs for my first and everytime I go to Walmart now I grab a bag to start stocking up on them again.
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.