Baby Products Community

diapers

What is the best brand of diapers to use? Im a first time mom.
I prefer papers swaddlers, they are extremely soft, great for sensitive skin and has a wet indicator. Most large brands will send you samples if you sign up on their website.
Thanks :) and i didnt know that
I did huggies with my daughter and for my son I got both huggies and pampers just to see what will work best for him. I loved huggies for my daughter tho the ones with pooh bear on them :)
Thanks :)
If you dont mind doing a load of laundry every otherday i suggest cloth diapering because of the chemicals in desposable diapers.
I have used almost every diaper so I could see whatone I liked the most and i have chose huggies. I have had a lot of problems with all the others.
It really depends on the child. What worked on my daughter didnt work on my son. I could only use huggies for my son.  My daughter could only use luvs. They would break out with other brands. I like pampers though. I used pampers pull ups over anything else. This child I'm cloth diapering. Not messing with what diaper to use :-) my piece of advice is dont buy all one brand. You might not use more than one or two diapers of some. Unless your lucky :-D
Huggies little snugglers he kept getting diaper rashes with pampers
I tried them all, I prefer luvs(the never leak and are the cheapest). My daughter had a terrible allergic reaction to any huggies product. It gave her skin blisters, it looked like it ate her skin. At daycare they accidently used huggies and it happened again.
I used luvs for my first and everytime I go to Walmart now I grab a bag to start stocking up on them again.