A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members
8689028 tn?1399350942

diapers!!

Im 27 weeks. Im so confused, i dont know what diapers to get my little one. Ftm here.. any recommendations??
8 Responses
I personally prefer Pampers Swaddlers with my two older children, so I am gonna use them with my third. My kids tend to have very sensitive skin (even noe at 5 & 9) and with other brands they would break out. They are a bit more expensive and rarely have coupons. But Target has offers that include getting a gift card with a certain number of packs/boxes.
*now not noe
7159675 tn?1397445807
I got mostly huggies luvs pampers and also honest diapers as well
I'm a FTM as well and I have a pack of Pampers and Huggies (all natural 80 count). We want to wait to get more until our son arrives just in case he has an allergic reaction to a particular brand and/or I prefer one over the other. Congratulations! Good luck and best wishes!
I also used Pampers swaddlers with my first two and will use them again for my third.  Be careful that you save receipts though, in case you switch sizes sooner or later than you are expecting.
Luvs is a good ans good priced
I've heard that since Pampers changed their swaddler diapers recently that they leak really bad but peoples reviews on the Pampers baby dry diapers are still good so thats what im going to use.
i always get a variety of small pack so i can find out what works best. just in case my baby has a bad reaction to certain ones.
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.