experience with breast pumps

What kind brands have you ladies found the best
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Medela by far
Helpful - 0
What would be better,electric or hand pump,hoping to express often,so my partner can feed with bottles too?
Helpful - 0
Medela is the leading brand in pumping. It is the best one-  the double electric pump is great for pumping often. Ask your insurance-  since ACA has gone into effect, all insurances are required to supply a breast pump for free. Don't get the hands pump one - level 0. Double electric is awesome and level 8. Good luck
Helpful - 0
Electric is much better. You can control the strength of the suction and the speed. It also helps your milk "let down" better and faster. You can also do it hands free if you have a good pumping bra. If you plan on pumping exclusively or going back to work a double pump is much more efficient. If you are breastfeeding exclusively and pumping occasionally a single electric pump will be fine. But if your insurance pays for not definitely get the double. :)  
Helpful - 0
Ameda is definitely great! Better for sanitizing. I watched some comparison  videos on YouTube to decide
Helpful - 0
I LOVED my madela electric pump with my first, plan to use again this time. Can't recommend them enough :)
Helpful - 0
Bump
Helpful - 0
Medela electric pump. I love mine works great easy to use. The double pump is great. I also had got a hands free wrap that holds the pump cups (I purchased mine from Pea in the Pod but they sell them on Amazon too) That was so great, I could put it on, pump and get ready put on makeup, do hair. I even used it in my office at work. I pumped and I could still check emails or whatever I needed to do.
Helpful - 0
Medela electric pump! The best! Pricy but worth it:)
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
I have an ameda manual pump that wic gave me it's easy to use easy to clean I like it
Helpful - 0
Medela under Obama care you get a free pump through the insurance company
Helpful - 0
Medela pump in style advanced I loved it and it worked great!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community