Baby Products Community

feared

Im 20 weeks and im happy to be a soon to be mom and all but the only thing that trigering me is being scared and will i mangage good any advice?!
As soon as the baby pop's out it all comes naturally to you, like you've been doing it for years. You'll be fine no need to worry about that, just enjoy your pregnancy while you can it goes so fast towards the end
Oh ok thanks for the advice all Im worried bout is the pain but want my lil one here
I'm going to be straight with you...yes, labor and childbirth is painful, but that also can depend on how long your labor is. I've known people who have been able to deliver in 30 minutes without meds and then there are people like me who had a 24 hour labor. That being said, you will be so incredibly happy to have that baby on the outside that you will not care what it takes to make that possible! And you will forget the pain, I promise. I said I never would, and I already have. I never thought I would ever say that it's not THAT bad, but it's true. Just stay off of scary websites. You will manage just fine...there is something in us as mothers that allows us to do that, and this is coming from someone who never thought she could ever be trusted to be responsible for anyone other than herself.