feeding issues

What brand of bottles are you mommies or expecting mothers planning on using that is similar to the breast?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oh and available in glass and plastic.
Helpful - 0
Advent Natural.  Big base and wide nipple.
Helpful - 0
Wow thanks mommies I will experiment with all these different bottle I am definitely staying away from Dr.brown to many pieces from what I saw lol
Helpful - 0
I used Avent with both my boys. Planning to buy new ones for my 3rd baby as well. My 2nd son had sucking issues and we tried almost all of the bottle out there and avent nipple worked the best for us. Dr. Browns is a hasstle cleaning and the nipple is a bit too soft. Tommy tippy has a short nipple and is too wide for my diaper bag pockets. Nuk was unconfortable for my son to suck and a few others would spill and cause a mess.
Helpful - 0
Im going to try Avent. Dr. B has way to many pieces for me to be fumbling with in the middle of the night.
Helpful - 0
He's 7 weeks old and had no trouble breastfeeding where my first had lots of trouble breastfeeding and no trouble with any brand of bottles.  You may just have to try a variety once your baby is born to see what works
Helpful - 0
So this week my we started trying to give my second son a bottle. with my first we loved Dr brown, but this baby has had a lot of trouble with Dr brown, madela, and Tommy tippy.  I got a Playtex Natural latch and he took it with no problems.
Helpful - 0
I breastfed and then combination fed with my daughter and plan to do the same this time. I used tommee tippee and will be using them again. I never had a issue with them leaking and my daughter went from breast to bottle amazingly.
Helpful - 0
I plan to breastfeed and bottle feed when baby is big enough. I plan to use the Avent Naturals bottles.
Helpful - 0
I use Playtex. This will be my 3rd baby to use them. I like them. Easy to clean, inserts are disposable, my babies have all breastfed well with them.
Helpful - 0
There's also the Playtex line.
They are designed to reduce gas and the liners inside keep air out of milk. They also have an angled position to support semi-upright feeding. Their drop in liners are pre-sterilized as well.
Helpful - 0
Thanks mommies I was researching last night and I came across good reviews for the Tommie tippee the only bad thing I read about it was that it leaks a little..I also read good things about latch my munchkins.. I used Dr brown for my daughter I like it but too much parts to clean..I am looking for something with a big base and a bigger nipple..and response were great thanks again
Helpful - 0
I'm going to use tommee tippee my son liked those when I wasn't there to breastfeed him so hopefully my new little guy will. I also want to try out the new kiinde twist bottle system
Helpful - 0
I absolutely live using Dr. Browns bottles. They work great. The only Con to them is that they are a hassle to clean.
Helpful - 0
I am planning on breastfeeding and using a bottle again. We will be using Avent and Tommy tippy
Helpful - 0
I like Avent :)
Helpful - 0
I have been using mam bottles for my kids and I loved it easy to clean since they open bottom and top, and their gas reducing. I tried dr brown my kid never liked it. Amd tommee tippee they are horrible cute but horrible.  And now I am going to try avent bottles. Hopefully they are as good as everyone else say they are.
Helpful - 0
I've used madela, Tommy tippy, and dr . Brown's. Dr. Brown's are definitely my favorite.
Helpful - 0
I'm planning on breastfeeding and bottle,and have heard good things about Dr browns,so have already bought 2sets of bottles. They Help reduce colic so I have read and have great reviews.x
Helpful - 0
My baby is almost 5 weeks old now and I've been using Dr. Browns bottles and she takes to the breast and bottle with no issues at all. And Dr. Browns are good got reducing gas. I bought the glass bottles because they sterilize better and I feel like warming them up is safer than plastic bottles. I have a few plastic bottles too though and they work fine. I bought some tommee tippee bottles and was planning on using those but a lot of the time they leak out of the sides onto her and they are just a mess sometimes,I thought they'd be better.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community