fisher price rock and play sleeper??

I am looking at registering for the rock and play sleeper as a bassinet. The reviews online are really good. If you have one, what do you think? Also, would you recommend registering for a swing and bouncer too? Thanks!
I have the travel bassinet myself so can't say anything other then my husband found the rock and play sleeper at Target, which he then started to press buttons like the child that he is inside lol. But I have the monkey bouncer and it worked to settle my son for the first few weeks and tomorrow I am getting the matching swing. I would recommend adding those to the registry from my experience.
The rock and play sleeper is a life saver I swear!
Love love love my rock n play!! My son slept so well in it!! The only down side is now that he's having a little bit of trouble switching to a regular  crib, but I think that's normal anytime you make a change in sleeping arrangements. If you can afford it id get a swing and bouncer too.
Thank you all for the advice!
I haven't used it yet but I have one and everyone I talk to said it works wonders. Also the bouncer and swing are convenient for when your in the living room or doing things around the house and want him/her near you.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community