Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

fisher price rock and play sleeper??

I am looking at registering for the rock and play sleeper as a bassinet. The reviews online are really good. If you have one, what do you think? Also, would you recommend registering for a swing and bouncer too? Thanks!
5 Responses
6853510 tn?1401282596
I have the travel bassinet myself so can't say anything other then my husband found the rock and play sleeper at Target, which he then started to press buttons like the child that he is inside lol. But I have the monkey bouncer and it worked to settle my son for the first few weeks and tomorrow I am getting the matching swing. I would recommend adding those to the registry from my experience.
9419580 tn?1405628202
The rock and play sleeper is a life saver I swear!
Love love love my rock n play!! My son slept so well in it!! The only down side is now that he's having a little bit of trouble switching to a regular  crib, but I think that's normal anytime you make a change in sleeping arrangements. If you can afford it id get a swing and bouncer too.
Thank you all for the advice!
7301641 tn?1391016954
I haven't used it yet but I have one and everyone I talk to said it works wonders. Also the bouncer and swing are convenient for when your in the living room or doing things around the house and want him/her near you.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.