Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

formula milk

I'm due to give birth next week and have decided to feed my baby on cow and gate formula milk. I know you are not meant to make and store feeds but I've heard that you actually can. Any help on how to do this is appreciated x
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
134578 tn?1614729226
Are you saying you're going to feed a newborn cow's milk?
Helpful - 0
No its newborn formula. Just can't find how to store it once made up so you don't have to make a new bottle every time baby needs feeding
Helpful - 0
You're not really suppose to store any kind of formula milk more than 1 hour. Its betted making itfresh.
Helpful - 0
134578 tn?1614729226
It does not make a storage recommendation on the formula's website?
Helpful - 0
134578 tn?1614729226
I remember that the formula I used had a storage recommendation printed on the side of the can the powder came in.
Helpful - 0
Yeh cause I used cow and gate for my little girl and you could store it upto a hour.
Helpful - 0
4154024 tn?1363755731
Most to all baby formula can be stored up to an hour. It would be great if your baby finishes everything ounce that you prepare for them per feeding, right?
Helpful - 0
Actually u can store formula in the fridge for 24 hrs if made and put directly  in the fridge. Otherwise its only good for one hr in room temp.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.