Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

free samples

Do any of you mommies know how get some free samples? I'm not sure what to buy and am curious if I can get samples of things to see what I like best. Thanks for any help.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1093661 tn?1403774863
Some websites like Emma's diary offer packs with samples and in UK you get a bounty packs. I would try websites of the things that you want to try and maybe they will have some giveaways.
Helpful - 0
Google baby samples...also go to avent website, they are giving away a free bottle
Helpful - 0
Join similac.ca and nestle.ca to get free samples in the mail. Go online to Huggies website and request a sample (diaper, wipes and coupons). With nestle, you rrcuece a back pack diaper bav, pkg of N huggies diapers, nuk bottle, good start formula and nursers, coupons and a couple other things. If you are in Ontario Canada, you can create a registry in store at babies r us and receive a sample pkg. Also join healthy essentials and request a Johnsons trial pack of shampoos, lotions etc.If you go to thyme maternity, register for their mbership card (free) and they give you a free sample pkg with nipple cream, breast pads, a bottle, baby shampoo madela coupons... Hope this helps!
Helpful - 0
You receive**
Helpful - 0
Procter & Gamble is really good with mailing samples too!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.