free samples

Do any of you mommies know how get some free samples? I'm not sure what to buy and am curious if I can get samples of things to see what I like best. Thanks for any help.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Some websites like Emma's diary offer packs with samples and in UK you get a bounty packs. I would try websites of the things that you want to try and maybe they will have some giveaways.
Helpful - 0
Google baby samples...also go to avent website, they are giving away a free bottle
Helpful - 0
Join similac.ca and nestle.ca to get free samples in the mail. Go online to Huggies website and request a sample (diaper, wipes and coupons). With nestle, you rrcuece a back pack diaper bav, pkg of N huggies diapers, nuk bottle, good start formula and nursers, coupons and a couple other things. If you are in Ontario Canada, you can create a registry in store at babies r us and receive a sample pkg. Also join healthy essentials and request a Johnsons trial pack of shampoos, lotions etc.If you go to thyme maternity, register for their mbership card (free) and they give you a free sample pkg with nipple cream, breast pads, a bottle, baby shampoo madela coupons... Hope this helps!
Helpful - 0
You receive**
Helpful - 0
Procter & Gamble is really good with mailing samples too!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community