Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

future

Idk what to do anymore :( im a senior in high school and planned on going to college. I had my 1st baby in 2012 and now I'm pregnant again.. I need some advice :/
7 Responses
Regardless of our plans for our life, sometimes God has a different plan for us.  If u seek Him He will give you answers and help you on your path.  My pregnancy was not planned but I hav found purpose thru God and have become excited for my future and my child's future.  HOPE THIS HELPS!
Regardless of our plans for our life, sometimes God has a different plan for us.  If u seek Him He will give you answers and help you on your path.  My pregnancy was not planned but I hav found purpose thru God and have become excited for my future and my child's future.  HOPE THIS HELPS!
Hii Im Pregnant and Well Im Not A Senoir im in freshmen yeah ik sad im suppose to be in 10th .. Well I Had Planned To go to collage and i still plan on going cause i feel like its better for me theres always help theres social workers and they help a lot , Im Excited To Have this baby good luck its a blessing
The great thing about college is that no one can tell you when to go or when you have to graduate. If going to school is a goal of yours, make it happen. College isn't a race, you go at your own pace and you finish at your own pace
Best of luck to you and your babies :)
Babies/kids do make it a bit more difficult to go to school, but there's ALWAYS a way :) you can get your degree online and go at your own pace. Like she said above, its not a race. You can go to school and be a mom :) its just gonna take more time and its not gonna be easy. But you can do it!
My friend got pregnant her senior year. And I had lots of classmates get pregnant in high school. Its not ideal or easy, but don't let it stop you. Use your children to motivate you to become the best you can be. Most of the girls I know that got pregnant in high school have done very well for themselves and their families.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.