Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

girl baby shower theme

What theme should I do for a baby girls baby shower. I don't want mini mouse or princesses I want something different , any ideas ?
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm an event planner I do showers bridal showers parties watever it is I can do it. I'm going to suggest if you want to do like a angels theme. I did that for my client. Or you can do a tutu theme and ballerina slippers light pink and gold. That's my suggestion
Helpful - 0
Pink camouflage for me  wish I could attach a photo of my invites they're adorable
Helpful - 0
Tea party, teddy bear picnic (I'm doing this one),  ready to pop. Little miss Muppet or nursery rhymes, miss piggy...
Helpful - 0
Bumblebee is really cute and it gets away from the pink.
Helpful - 0
Mine is black and white with lime green (frog and panda colors because hubby like pandas and i like frogs). Colors are easier than themes for me. Every one asked what theme I was doing and I just said uuuhhhhh lol! But then decided colors
Helpful - 0
My friend did her baby girls theme "little pink cupcakes" i know party city has that as a party theme too.

Or baby owls in pink.
Helpful - 0
8948307 tn?1413291970
Cowgirl theme:) hot pink and brown
Helpful - 0
10014289 tn?1409772422
I did a baby ballerina theme
Helpful - 0
10084709 tn?1407712389
Apple of my eye theme
Helpful - 0
I did little Miss Diva...... which was hot pink and zebra with splashes of turquoise
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.