girl baby shower theme

What theme should I do for a baby girls baby shower. I don't want mini mouse or princesses I want something different , any ideas ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm an event planner I do showers bridal showers parties watever it is I can do it. I'm going to suggest if you want to do like a angels theme. I did that for my client. Or you can do a tutu theme and ballerina slippers light pink and gold. That's my suggestion
Helpful - 0
Pink camouflage for me  wish I could attach a photo of my invites they're adorable
Helpful - 0
Tea party, teddy bear picnic (I'm doing this one),  ready to pop. Little miss Muppet or nursery rhymes, miss piggy...
Helpful - 0
Bumblebee is really cute and it gets away from the pink.
Helpful - 0
Mine is black and white with lime green (frog and panda colors because hubby like pandas and i like frogs). Colors are easier than themes for me. Every one asked what theme I was doing and I just said uuuhhhhh lol! But then decided colors
Helpful - 0
My friend did her baby girls theme "little pink cupcakes" i know party city has that as a party theme too.

Or baby owls in pink.
Helpful - 0
Cowgirl theme:) hot pink and brown
Helpful - 0
I did a baby ballerina theme
Helpful - 0
Apple of my eye theme
Helpful - 0
I did little Miss Diva...... which was hot pink and zebra with splashes of turquoise
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community