help.

so ive always had a problem with weight gain (not that i was bulimic or anorixic) i just really can not gain weight.  im about 8 weeks pregnant and i am just wondering when i should start showing a baby bump, or when i really should start to gain weight and if i should be concerned right now about not gaing weight. ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Im 15 weeks and 5 days and I've only gained 2 pounds but I've got a healthy baby girl. Im also a smaller person so its normal just depends on your body type
Helpful - 0
You should talk to your doctor about it they will tell you if your at a place where you need to gain more weoght but at only 8 weeks you dont gain alot of weight I didnt even start gaining til like 11th week. Its different for everyone but as long as your eating healthy and the dr isnt worried then you'll be fine
Helpful - 0
hope this makes sense!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community