Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

help!!!

Where's the best place for maternity clothes and then best place for baby things like car seats?? Both cheap please
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
7840057 tn?1402689904
In this place call Motherhood.. (^^)
Helpful - 0
I just bought 6 articles from motherhood for 90.91.. they also sent me gift cards for a nursing pillow, breast feeding cover, a baby sling, and a car seat cover..
Helpful - 0
I found good deals for my clothes at a thrift store. An try albeebaby. com.. I found excellent deals there. They have great sales all the time.
Helpful - 0
My first pregnancy I would just buy at motherhood ( which is very expensive) this is my third and I've bn thrift store shopping. .. clothes from mothethood and other brands that they sell at mother hood for $1.50 a piece:)
Helpful - 0
7602406 tn?1402367748
Oldnavy, burlington coat factory,  walmart, target, ross, beall's outlet, jcpenney.com for clothes too. If you get wic they may offer a car seat safety class and you can get a free car seat through the program. Wal mart has reasonable prices and kmart.
Helpful - 0
5467005 tn?1399922608
there are thrift stores that are pretty cheap you could get maternity clothes at.  Look on Facebook if you use it on groups that sell things also.  Yard sales are good places.  
Helpful - 0
I got some great deals on Ebay for maternity clothes and Kholes.
Scored a great crib deal @Walmart for MLK sale. If you register @ Babies R Us they give you a percentage back up to $200.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.