help!!!

Where's the best place for maternity clothes and then best place for baby things like car seats?? Both cheap please
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
In this place call Motherhood.. (^^)
Helpful - 0
I just bought 6 articles from motherhood for 90.91.. they also sent me gift cards for a nursing pillow, breast feeding cover, a baby sling, and a car seat cover..
Helpful - 0
I found good deals for my clothes at a thrift store. An try albeebaby. com.. I found excellent deals there. They have great sales all the time.
Helpful - 0
My first pregnancy I would just buy at motherhood ( which is very expensive) this is my third and I've bn thrift store shopping. .. clothes from mothethood and other brands that they sell at mother hood for $1.50 a piece:)
Helpful - 0
Oldnavy, burlington coat factory,  walmart, target, ross, beall's outlet, jcpenney.com for clothes too. If you get wic they may offer a car seat safety class and you can get a free car seat through the program. Wal mart has reasonable prices and kmart.
Helpful - 0
there are thrift stores that are pretty cheap you could get maternity clothes at.  Look on Facebook if you use it on groups that sell things also.  Yard sales are good places.  
Helpful - 0
I got some great deals on Ebay for maternity clothes and Kholes.
Scored a great crib deal @Walmart for MLK sale. If you register @ Babies R Us they give you a percentage back up to $200.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community