helppp

Does anyone know any unique 1st birthday party themes for boy & girl twins !? I need helppppp please !!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My sister in-law has Boy girl twins, they did luau theme, but pirate and princess would be cool, and my husband says mickey and minnie :-)
Helpful - 0
I think Mickey and Minnie sounds so cute
but also winnie the pooh or Diego and dora
Helpful - 0
For the first birthday we did not have a party. At that age it is meaningless for them. We made it a quiet celebration - a small cake with a candle and a small toy.
Helpful - 0
Raggedy ann and andy they are old characters but I love them. Diego and dora could work. Mickey/minnie sounds good. Daffy and daisy duck?
Helpful - 0
They have great Micky and Minnie stuff for 1st birthday ...and they can go with each other !!! Party city or ****.com is a good place
Helpful - 0
o r I i e n t a l trading . Com has some really cool stuff for 1st birthdays. Don't know if they are going to block if this site is going to block that out, message me if they do!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community