hey mommys out there

What are some big items to buy for a baby? My aunt offered to buy one of the big items for our baby. We already have a crib, pack and play, changing table, rocking chair, and 2 car seats. I was thinking about maybe a stroller for the car seats. Maybe. Any other idea. One big item. I'm 13 weeks 1 day.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Talk to your insurance company before buying a pump. Most insurances will cover it.
Helpful - 0
Def jogger stroller I love the City Mini, Highchair, Beast Pump if you're feeding they run a few hundred.
Helpful - 0
Stroller, swing, a glider for you to rock baby are all bigger items you can look into after the crib and car seats. The swing is worth its weight in gold.
Helpful - 0
Lol sounds good ladies I had to make a new account because I logged out and it wouldn't let me back in
Helpful - 0
High chair for when they eat (: my dad is gonna get me one
Helpful - 0
I would go with a jogging stroller! I love my BabyTrend jogging stroller! Even when just walking it moves so smooth!
Helpful - 0
Baby swing?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community