im not saying I do this but..

What can y use for  allergys when you're like 28 Weeks??..cause I have really stuffy noses like everyday..
It comes from the pregnancy itself -- everything swells, including your nasal passages.  See your doc and ask for suggestions.  You can also try breathing steam.
Tylenol allergy meds...anything tylenol
Check with your doctor before taking anything with an allergy component in it.  Tylenol is safe during pregnancy, but some antihistamines are not so good.  I usually take Tylenol for Sinus when I have hay fever, but not during pregnancy.  (The "Tylenol" part -- OK.  The "for Sinus" part -- not so OK.)  I have heard Benadryl is safe, but  don't take anything until you either ask your doc or your pharmacist.  At the very least, look up the website of the medicine in question, and in their FAQ section they should have instructions relating to pregnant women.  Good luck!!!
Benadryl is safe! So is sudafed if you don't have high BP
I'm taking Zyrtec 10mg prescribed by my OB. My allergies are 100 times worse when i'm preggo. Check with your doctor but I had Zyrtec this pregnancy & Claritin with my first. I have to say Zyrtec works best!!!

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community