johnson baby

Please be frank....I hav found svrl complaining about johnson....I wana kno wether its true....and which is better...n how is sebamed pdts??...pls sum1 hlp me
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I meant * Cause
Helpful - 0
The only product that's been proven to actually have serious medical complications and conditions, is baby powder. Johnson's and Johnson's, just happens to be the brand that has more cases pending as of right now. Any baby powder stands the chance of causing damage to your lungs (lung cancer) and has been proven to cause ovarian cancer. I have given birth to 6 children all via cesarean delivery, expecting my 7th here soon. I have used Johnson's and Johnson's products since my first born and I will continue to use Johnson's and Johnson's with this baby. Hospitals use Johnson's and Johnson's, tear free baby shampoo/body wash and so will I.
Helpful - 0
Everyone I've known personally used Johnson's on their baby... and generations before.. I haven't heard of anyone having a bad experience.. not that it couldn't happen.. baby magic smells awesome if you would like to try that.
Helpful - 0
Honestly I use Johnson's with my baby and my whole family uses them and none of us have any problems. And Aveeno is a Johnson's product.
Helpful - 0
I've used it with all 6 of my niece's n nephews n it was good n im using it with my own
Helpful - 0
With my daughter I use there shampoo and body wash....she didn't take well to the lotions though... So I use baby aveeno and its awesome.
Helpful - 0
My son had a bad reaction to Johnson products at the hospital. We have been using Baby Magic and Honest Company. Both seem to work very well for our son. It all just depends on what you are willing to expose your LO to.
Helpful - 0
Johnson's baby products do have some ingredients in them that are safer to avoid. I've used Burt's Bees, Honest Company and Babyganics. Look for products that are organic, all natural and don't contain parabens, perfumes or artificial scents or colors. There are a lot of good options and you can find some that are still a bargain.
Helpful - 0
I can't read this
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community