johnson products

Which products from the johnson product line are impotant during the first 3mnth.I noticed today that johnson baby product are to many and it confused me on which to pick
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ok.thank so much ladies.I thot I was suppose to buy the whole product line.this is my first pregnant and I'm move to Southern Africa to West Africa so l have no one to ask.thnks so so much.
Helpful - 0
I have been using Cetaphil and Aquaphor for my son and he is almost 2 now.
Helpful - 0
I never used anything for first 9 months - only oil very occasionally
Helpful - 0
Thanx so much ladies.you have just shade a lot of light on me.thanx
Helpful - 0
There are controversial things going on with Johnson and Johnson as well as Aveno that they are putting things that are cancer causing in their products.  Read the reports and make a valid decision on your own merit. We chose not to use their products and threw away what we had. I am using mustela which took care of my daughters cradle cap the first use in which Aveno didn't help at all.
Helpful - 0
Johnson's is made for sensitive skin. Your not suppose to put anything on the for the first week. For that week I would recoment UNREFINED organic coconut oil :) its perfect for baby's skin its natural and hydrating if your baby is born with dry flaky skin like mine. Also perfect for cradles cap!
Helpful - 0
Johnson products aren't very good for a baby's sensitive skin.  They are loaded with chemicals.  Most doctors recommend that you not put anything on their skin in the first few days of life. I would recommend a more natural brand. They don't typically have that "baby" smell, but babies don't need the added fragrance.  There are loads of natural baby products on the market that are available for a reasonable price.
Helpful - 0
So I suggest getting the lotion OR oil and the baby wash that you can also use in hair. Can't go wrong with those two.  
Helpful - 0
I loved the lotion and the oil really all their products. They just smell so fresh light and clean. I used them from my daughter's birth to now and shes 4!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community