Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
7482680 tn?1404839491

johnson&johnson

So i've heard about johnson & johnson products, Do they still have them harsh chemicals in them? No recall or nothing? Do anyone use their products now?
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I been using Johnson& Johnson on my daughters 1 7years & 1 5months, no problems,no issues nada,I even use their products on myself on count very nervous about ysing other things on myself, dat baby might break out from,  now only thing my youngest breaks out from is the lavender sleep lotion,n I heard Johnson's& Johnson baby power, it's cause of cervical cancer,etc, in women.. but use what you want, use what's best for your child,n if u feel unsade about something, ALWAYS DO UR RESEARCH
Helpful - 0
7527173 tn?1395366780
OMG baby magic is awesome n smells amazing. That's what I used on my daughter when I found out about Johnson&Johnson
Helpful - 0
7527173 tn?1395366780
OMG baby magic is awesome n smells amazing. That's what I used on my daughter when I found out about Johnson&Johnson
Helpful - 0
California baby is good we also tried Aveeno products
Helpful - 0
I am so disappointed about J&J!! I was looking forward to using their products! They need to get that mess out of their line of health care!
Helpful - 0
Our daughter had sensitive skin so we used the Aveeno line of baby products.
Helpful - 0
7482680 tn?1404839491
okay thanks!
Helpful - 0
California Baby and Burt's Bees are safe natural replacements.
Helpful - 0
7482680 tn?1404839491
Oh wow thanks me neither!
Helpful - 0
They use formaldehyde in their products, I switched to Mustella. They were supposed to be removing it by January of this year but I'm def not using their products with my newborn.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.