Aa
A
A
A
Close
419126 tn?1242412170

jumperoo VS jolly jumper

okay ladies, i need some advice.
i would like to get my son either a jolly jumper with a base, or a jumperoo. i wanted to know which one would be better. he already has an excersaucer and a walker. but he LOVES to jump and cant do that with the toys he has.  the jolly jumper would have to have a base because i dont have any door frames besides the bathroom where id be able to hang it. ive heard great things about both products. what is your opinion?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
287071 tn?1365192513
if you already have an exersaucer go for the other one.  We have a jumperoo and it's pretty big - our guy loves it and is in it every day.  We also have a door jumper thing - it's great to throw in the car and take with us when we go visiting folks.
Helpful - 0
785145 tn?1236309076
I have and exersaucer, I also have the Rainforest Jumparoo.  My daughter loves loves loves this.  The seat turn like and exersaucer would and whats so neat about it is that when it plays music and your child jumps around in it in the bacground animal noises are made such as monkey, lion, etc.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.