my nipples hurt!!!!!!

does anyone know of a product that helps sore  nipples please?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I started feeling like my nipples were being ripped open about a week ago. I'm 17wks, they get really sore and have an almost burning sensation for about half an hour they its fine and 4-5 days later it hurts again. I just grin & bear it, nothing really helps during pregnancy. I'm a ftm too
Helpful - 0
I had that happen to me, too, but mine didn't start until I was 22 weeks. I am now 28 weeks and I no longer have the soreness as much as extreme sensitivity.
Helpful - 0
I always heard that was normal in pregnancy. Take a shower and kinda rinse them with hot water.
Helpful - 0
Just nipples
Helpful - 0
Thanks whenever anything touches them it hurts. I'm going to try sports bras for overnight thats the worst.
Helpful - 0
Just your nipples hurt, or the whole breast?  I remember my only early pregnancy symptoms being sore breasts, where if my husband accidentally touched one with his elbow it hurt like crazy.  That's from the hormones, and there isn't much to do about that besides wear a more supportive bra (that does help a lot).
Helpful - 0
I'm in my first trimester. Also this is my first pregnancy.
Helpful - 0
I'm five weeks. This is my
first time.
Helpful - 0
Are you pregnant, nursing or what?  Pure lanolin helps if you are nursing, but it won't do much for your nipples if you are just pregnant.  Cold cabbage leaves are soothing, but again ... it would help if you gave a few clues about your status and why your nipples are sore.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community