organic baby products

Can anyone recommend detergent, shampoo, body wash, oils and lotion that are organic?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I like Honest company
Helpful - 0
Honest company Bath products and their diapers and wipes are awesome also! Bio-degradable, no chemicals.... Love them.
Helpful - 0
Arbonne its amazing..Look it up!! I got all the baby stuff...body and hair wash..diaper rash cream..lotion..and sun block...also they have baby oil..but i didnt purchase it..but i absolutely love it...its made with all natural things..seriously look it up..they also have things for men and women...i love it and i am hooked!!
Helpful - 0
The Honest Co.
Helpful - 0
Honest company and California baby are great. Organic coconut oil is a great substitute for baby oil which is full of chemicals.  Cornstarch instead of baby powder, baby powder is harmful if baby inhales it.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community