pain

I ladies I have  a question my pelvus bone below my belly is so sore i did have a bad hip last year and since Ive got little more wait around the hips from bub. I have tried rubbing deep heat cream, heat pack and ice pack nothing. the pelvus pain id making my nausea even worse as the undie line id on it all day my point to this I dont know what else to do as its not letting me sleep eithet any suggestions?  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Don't use a heating pad it can hurt the baby, u had this when I was pregnant with twins, it's from the weight pressure, take it easy as much as possible. How far along are you?
Helpful - 0
thank you am I able to take panadol?  im 8 weeks
Helpful - 0
I was told to take regular Tylenol and a warm bath or heating bad. If you are in the 3rd trimester it means everything is stretching out for baby being able to pass so there won't really be much you can do.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community