Baby Products Community
I'm so over whelmed with choice of prams. Does anyone recommend one? Thanks in advance
I have the bugaboo cameleon and I love it. Unfortunately I will likely sell it as my son will only be 2 when this baby is born so I need a double. I'm between the bugaboo donkey and city select...
We liked the city select and the peg-perego one that converted to a bassinet but in the end went with a city mini gt because it suits our needs better for trails and folded smaller for our car. You can buy adapters to turn a stroller into a travel system.making it compatible with whatever car seat you pick.
I usually hate or comment on posts about something when I've yet to use it but I was the same completely overwhelmed by the choice. I've gone with a baby jogger city mini gt, it's a travel system, so easy to fold, compared to others 5kg lighter, easy to manoeuvre on trying, adjustable handle - my hubby is tall, I'm a foot shorter. My hubby ruled it out because it has city in the name and we live in a pretty rural place & will be taking it on lots of trails & bumpy paths, so glad I made him try it in a store cos he loved it when he tried it. But as I say we've yet to try it with the baby, but can't forsee any problems with it, was right for us. Depends what your needs are, try to think of do you need a travel system? Will you be putting it in & put of a car a lot or public transport? How easy is it to fold down & put up? Look at reviews etc. Good luck. How many wks are you?
*hate to not or.
*putting in & out of car
thanks I used the car seat a lot with the chaise so am leaning towards a travel system. I don't like draw string seat adjusters so is shy away from the city select side by side. I like the versatility of the tandem city though. But it's not as smooth to push as the bugaboo donkey. I was thinking of sticking with what I have and using the baby bjorn carrier but I do quite a bit of walking so wasn't sure if that would get a bit heavy...
I'm not due till July but find it helps to think ahead as a means of cooling anxieties!