save $$$$$

What are some items that are waste of money to get?
Wipes warmers. Most ridiculous baby product ever.
Yes I never got one. I do know a baby that cried and screamed every time they got their butt changed and stopped once they had warm wipes... So I guess I'd just wait and see. I did get a bottle warmer and it was actually easier to have a hot bowl of water and just set the bottle in that for a little bit. Felt it was quicker.
My other thougt on a bottle warmer, its just another thing to store that's not needed.
Bottle warmer was my next suggestion lol
Diaper ginies (sp) huge waste just use old grocrie bags or even baggies 10x's easier
I'll disagree on that, I love my diaper genie :) refills are super cheap and I don't want to have to walk downstairs and outside to the trash 10x a day to throw away a diaper. Plus nb diapers really don't smell bad. Wait till baby starts eating real food... lol
I have a diaper geanie I never use it was a waste
I have a diaper genie in her room and its nice b/c we don't always have enough garbage to set out every week so it keeps from stinking. I like it. Is it a must have, no. But it is easier than putting diapers in baggies or grocery bags to keep it from stinking.
Baggies are expensive and old grocery sacks would be more work than just throwing it in a genie. Just my thought. We got ours at a baby shower. Idk if we would have got one on our own b/c I didn't think it was that important. Since we got ours for free... I do like it!
Diaper Genie!! Put the pamper in the trash outside..
I used the diaper genie as a clothes hamper.. lol, just didn't see how buy additional bag was worth the money and extra waste.
I disagree about the diaper genie being a waste. I loved it. It kept the room from smelling bad. I would say a Snuggly thing. The one you strap to yourself to carrythe baby. I never used mine. Also, any type of shoes for the baby until they can walk. Because they always fall off. And they don't need shoes anyway if they can't walk yet lol also don't buy too many newborn diapers they outgrow them very quickly (usually) and newborn clothes.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community