Baby Products Community

sick and pregnant

Hi im 9 weeks pregnant today and I woke up with a  cold, soar throat and the worst headache... on top of all my pregnancy symptoms... I was wondering what should I do to make me feel better? And if being sick is bad for the baby.. this is my first child
The only thing you can take is regular tylenol. That will help with the headache but that's about it. I drank a lot of hot water with lemon and honey when I was sick at 8 weeks. Lots of rest and lots of fluids. Good luck!! I was miserable for a solid 10 days. I used eucalyptus oil in a humidifier for congestion and stuffy nose (not sure if you have those symptoms. )
Hope this helps.. Being sick ***** when your preggers..
My Dr allowed Nyquil at night & excedrine tension headache. That's the only form of excedrine that she said is safe. Benadryl was also OK.