stroller.....should I wait awhile or get one before baby?

So my I'm due Sept 2nd...I begun thinking...should I even waste money on a stroller or wait until summer approachs again?...I live in Chicago IL, we have pretty long winters here so I figured I won't be out walking with my baby for a while.....I was thinking of doing the car seat stroller....just getting a really safe durable car seat and the stand that car seat sits on?So If we do decide to go to the mall or on outtings else where i have something to push baby in,Advice momma bears....what do you think? Should I hold off or buy?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
So I'm due*
Helpful - 0
I got a baby trend jogging stroller and car seat when I had my daughter. (I'm from iowa so I know what you mean about winter!) I love it! The jogging stroller moves so nice and smooth and folds up so easy. We have taken it to many events in buildings and malls. Up to you, I love mine. I just ordered a baby trend sit and stand stroller as my daughter will be 2 when this baby comes.
Helpful - 0
Thank you so much :) I'm going to look that up
Helpful - 0
Im due in june and I was gonna just wait until he was already here but ended up getting a really good deal on a nice one so bought it like 3 months early lol
Helpful - 0
Thank u stevie :)
Helpful - 0
Do u go to the malls, parks, walks..... if so u might want to get one before next summer!
Helpful - 0
Its never too early to stock up for the baby. :) ours is due may 29th and we're already stocked on most of the stuff. We're still looking for nb clothes.
Helpful - 0
Plus when you have baby you will have to but diapers and maybe formula. Super expensive so I would get it before baby gets here, just take your time and look for a good deal. :)
Helpful - 0
I'll just look for a travel system so u can get both and get it out of the way
Helpful - 0
I would wait just because when I first found out I was expecting my mother was so excited she went out and bought this really nice stroller and then 2 weeks later I found out I'm having twins so now I need a double stroller (: so just depending on how far along you are just to make sure.
Helpful - 0
I'm due August 11th I have been going on Craigslist getting things for cheap. I already have a baby bed nd rocking chair. I kinda have this feeling I won't deliver in August, maybe June or July so I'm prepared. Going to the mall or anywhere expensive just to much out the pocket.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community