Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
7878456 tn?1395003341

stroller.....should I wait awhile or get one before baby?

So my I'm due Sept 2nd...I begun thinking...should I even waste money on a stroller or wait until summer approachs again?...I live in Chicago IL, we have pretty long winters here so I figured I won't be out walking with my baby for a while.....I was thinking of doing the car seat stroller....just getting a really safe durable car seat and the stand that car seat sits on?So If we do decide to go to the mall or on outtings else where i have something to push baby in,Advice momma bears....what do you think? Should I hold off or buy?
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
7878456 tn?1395003341
So I'm due*
Helpful - 0
I got a baby trend jogging stroller and car seat when I had my daughter. (I'm from iowa so I know what you mean about winter!) I love it! The jogging stroller moves so nice and smooth and folds up so easy. We have taken it to many events in buildings and malls. Up to you, I love mine. I just ordered a baby trend sit and stand stroller as my daughter will be 2 when this baby comes.
Helpful - 0
7878456 tn?1395003341
Thank you so much :) I'm going to look that up
Helpful - 0
7605218 tn?1396594896
Im due in june and I was gonna just wait until he was already here but ended up getting a really good deal on a nice one so bought it like 3 months early lol
Helpful - 0
7878456 tn?1395003341
Thank u stevie :)
Helpful - 0
Do u go to the malls, parks, walks..... if so u might want to get one before next summer!
Helpful - 0
Its never too early to stock up for the baby. :) ours is due may 29th and we're already stocked on most of the stuff. We're still looking for nb clothes.
Helpful - 0
7301641 tn?1391016954
Plus when you have baby you will have to but diapers and maybe formula. Super expensive so I would get it before baby gets here, just take your time and look for a good deal. :)
Helpful - 0
I'll just look for a travel system so u can get both and get it out of the way
Helpful - 0
I would wait just because when I first found out I was expecting my mother was so excited she went out and bought this really nice stroller and then 2 weeks later I found out I'm having twins so now I need a double stroller (: so just depending on how far along you are just to make sure.
Helpful - 0
I'm due August 11th I have been going on Craigslist getting things for cheap. I already have a baby bed nd rocking chair. I kinda have this feeling I won't deliver in August, maybe June or July so I'm prepared. Going to the mall or anywhere expensive just to much out the pocket.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.